Facilities, Treatments and therapies
Covid protocols: – At Ananda Care, your health is our utmost priority. We make sure to undertake all safety measures.Regular testing of staff
- Fully vaccinated staff
- Proper sanitization
- Mask utilization
- Temperature checks at entrance
1. Organic farming
2. Food variety
It is the physiological or medicinal removal of toxic substances. Here we aim to provide our clients with effective medicine charts and physiological treatments to help them get rid of the substances consumed by them. The treatment time-span depends on the type of detoxification and the kind of toxic substances taken. The patient will go through acute intoxication and withdrawal, a medical professional at our centre will help the patient in the detoxification process by giving proper medications and therapy.
5. Recreational Activities
We provide our clients during their free, leisure time with vast variety of recreational opportunities, including both indoor and outdoor leisure activities. While treating our patients we aim to connect them back with their choice of hobbies, it makes them more interested in wellness. We even have a swimming pool in our centre to aid the patient’s wellness.
- Indoor activities-Pool, Snooker, Chess, Table tennis,Carom board, monopoly, UNO, etc
- Outdoor activities-lawn tennis, cross fit, badminton, volley ballet, etc.
6. Yoga Therapy and meditation
Yoga is a type of exercise which has been scientifically proven to help speed up the recovery process. Inaddition, it aids in relaxation of the mind and soul. It helps one in building lost will and concentration. We aim to boost up the morale of our patients through this therapy. Meditation helps in gathering self and healing procedure.Our team has professional yoga and meditation practitioners.
7. Counselling sessions
We have a variety of counselling sessions as follows: –
- Individual counselling and Group counselling: – Our patients’ need is our command, whatever they demand is our first and foremost priority. We look into their responses, preferences and treatment needs and the allocate them counselling sessions.
- Family counselling: – Family counselling is a kind of verbal therapy through which we aim to associate and connect a patient’s family to the patient during therapy sessions, if appropriate for a patient. This also aids the family and the patient, build back their lost relationship, if any.
Counselling for addicts and alcoholics: -Therapists and psychiatrists of our centre would help the patients in setting some long-term goals, they will also help them look after their psychological and physical health by providing them with a balanced diet. Medications will also be prescribed accordingly. Coping mechanisms are also taught to the patients at our luxury rehabilitation centre.
8. Dialectical behaviour therapy
While using this therapy we aim to treat personality disorders, mood disorders caused due to substance consumption and other consumptions in excess. This therapy is an evidence-based therapy, which deals with interpersonal conflicts. Through this cognitive behavioural therapy, we deal with patients’ mindfulness and acceptance, and that aids in overall recovery procedure of the patient.
- While using this therapy we aim to treat personality disorders, mood disorders caused due to substance consumption and other consumptions in excess. This therapy is an evidence-based therapy, which deals with interpersonal conflicts. Through this cognitive behavioural therapy, we deal with patients’ mindfulness and acceptance, and that aids in overall recovery procedure of the patient.
9. Relapse prevention treatment
10. Cognitive behavioural therapy
11. Rational Emotional Behaviour Therapy
12. Eating disorder treatment
13. Individual therapy for anxiety
14. Art therapy
15. Holistic therapies or Relaxation therapies
16. 12-step facilitation treatment
17. Professional and executive programs
- Literature sessions will also be taken up on a regular basis.